GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN A CHAMPAGNE GUIDED TOUR FOR 4 PEOPLE AT CONTROL ROOM B AT BATTERSEA POWER STATION
1. The promoters are: Battersea Power Station Development Company (company no. 08150687) whose registered office is at 1, Village Courtyard Circus West Village, London SW11 8AH.
And Battersea Control Room Bar Trading Ltd t/a Control Room B (company no. 13955510), whose registered office is at 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG, United Kingdom.
2. The prize is:
A Champagne guided tour for four people (worth £100) to be used at Control Room B at Battersea Power Station. The tour includes one glass of Moët & Chandon Impérial Blanc NV champagne each and must be used on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday afternoon between 12pm and 5.30pm.
3. How to enter:
On Instagram tag three friends you’d enjoy the prize with in the comments and follow @batterseapwrstn and @controlroomb. For multiple entries, tag as many friends as you like in separate comments. For a bonus entry, share the competition to your Instagram stories. Entrants must be aged 21 or over to
4. Opening date for entry is Tuesday 11 th April 2023. Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm on Monday 17th April 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, age (if given) and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entries made by those under 16 must have the consent of a legal guardian or parent to participate in the competition.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. Employees of Battersea Power Station, their family members, anyone connected in any way to the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted
to enter the competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The winner will be chosen via a panel of judges from Battersea Power Station Marketing. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the
winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing
your information to Battersea Power Station and not to any other party.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.